- For any purchase from 5 bottles, benefit from 50% discount on the electric diffuser of your choice
- For any purchase from 10 bottles, the electric diffuser of your choice is Free
These offers can be combined with the decreasing rate. Offers valid once per point of sale.
The olfactory pyramid symbolizes the structure of the perfume. It consists of 3 levels and describes the main notes that we feel
as the perfume evolves over time.
- Top notes: The top notes are made up of the lightest, most volatile raw materials, which will emerge from the start of the application, and disappear the fastest, between a few minutes and 2 hours. Example: citrus fruits, menthol aromatic notes, eucalyptus.
- Heart notes: They form the personality of the perfume. Richness and character are given to the perfume by the heart.
Example: floral, spicy notes
- Background notes: They allow the trail of the perfume to be more persistent. Complementary to the head and heart, the base is composed of rounder and warmer notes. Example: vanilla, woody, musky, amber notes.